Dating with Christian principles could save you from future drama, keep you from wasting your time with no-good guys, and help you truly get something out of your dating experience!
Yet, with all of the rules from the church, and all of the pressures of the world, how does one even navigate a relationship that is honoring God?
This 4-week course will teach you how to include God when setting the foundations of an exclusive relationship.
This course if for you people who...
- are new to dating with Christian standards
- want to honor God while also dating in a modern-day world
- need tips, advice, and the real talk when it comes to dating topics such as modesty, sex, and what to expect
- desire to put God at the center of their relationship and need to know exactly how to do that
This course will also help you learn...
- What you can do before you start dating
- How to set clear intentions on what you want out of a relationship
- When to know when you're ready to start dating again
- What to do during your first dates with someone new
- How to pray over your new relationship and potential bae
- How to give your wardrobe a modest makeover
- What to talk about on your dates
- Potential date ideas
- How to spot potential red flags
- How to approach your relationship once it's gone "exclusive"
- How to know when it's time to get engaged with your Mr. Right!
- What other resources are out there to help you and your boyfriend create a strong foundation for your relationship (and how to determine when it's time to take it to the next level!)
Do not allow what God can turn into a really good thing to fail because you didn't want to take the time to figure out exactly how to include God into your relationship! The dating world can be a crazy place-- so once you find someone worth pursuing a relationship with, make it purposeful! This course will do just that!
Why Should You Buy from Selina Almodovar?
- Over seven years of coaching experience; five specifically catered to the field of love & relationships
- Coached over 1,000 clients and counting
- Featured in online spaces of Bustle, MindBodyGreen, Huffington Post, and Elite Daily for her relationship expertise
- Featured on the TCT Network's National Television Show, "Julie & Friends" for her relationship expertise
- Publisher of "The Single Woman's Prayer Book", "The Engaged Woman's Prayer Book", and "Love Deep: 7-Day Devotional To Finding Love In God, Yourself, and Mr. Right"
- Professional Author of four books, Blogger with over 80k yearly viewers, and YouTuber with over 100k views!