You met someone. And you like them a lot. And you really wanna get to know them without caving into the world's rules of dating. You wanna go into this doing things God’s way. No more games. No more second-guessing.
Here’s how to do it.
Once you meet someone that you like and you begin to get to know them better, you could like yourself questioning how to date this person in a way that doesn’t lead you down a road of temptation, bad choices, and ignoring the red flags.
In this ebook, you’ll get digital worksheets that will help you navigate your first dates leading up to new relationship status in a way that will create and protect boundaries, set your focus on your expectations, and establish whether this connection is worth holding onto!
THIS DIGITAL WORKBOOK IS FOR YOU IF...
- You just met someone new and wanna establish Christian dating principles
- You are unfamiliar with how to have a "Christian" relationship
- The thought of dating makes you nervous because you never know what to say or what to do
- You feel that you are awkward when you date a guy and that it's your fault whenever it doesn't work out
- You don't know how to tell if a relationship is getting serious or a waste of time
- You wanna know what to look for when it comes to dating a godly man
- You wanna be prepared to honor Christ in all areas when it comes to dating someone new
Why Should You Buy from Selina Almodovar?
- Over seven years of coaching experience; five specifically catered to the field of love & relationships
- Coached over 1,000 clients and counting
- Featured in online spaces of Bustle, MindBodyGreen, Huffington Post, and Elite Daily for her relationship expertise
- Featured on the TCT Network's National Television Show, "Julie & Friends" for her relationship expertise
- Publisher of "The Single Woman's Prayer Book", "The Engaged Woman's Prayer Book", and "Love Deep: 7-Day Devotional To Finding Love In God, Yourself, and Mr. Right"
- Professional Author of four books, Blogger with over 80k yearly viewers, and YouTuber with over 100k views!